Friday, July 2, 2010

Last night @ home


Less than 10 hrs to go.. I'm yet to start physically packing to the trip.. Although in my mind its all done n dusted.:)
Hello all,  here is the big question.
How to pack a month's life in a bag?Any idea?
It really comes down to choices...(just like life). Whats needed and what appears to be luxury. Some are life saving... and I don't mean strips of Imodium. I quickly compiled a high level list..
  • Zyrtec vs a tube of toothpaste
  • Camara Laptop vs Passport/Tickets
  • Teaching material vs notebook/charger
  • clean clothes vs a camera
  • deciding which 2 books I really want to read...
  • last not the least Pearl Jam discography.. (it always works.)


I just decided I will just close my eyes and shove some in the bag. After all if this trip is to have new experience then I can't possibly expect home comforts. After all there is a reason why luggage is also a baggage..

Ghana - Uruguay match is distracting me a lot.... I hope its Ghana's night.

I hope all my colleagues are more organised than me. Please be...


good night Dublin.. be good and enjoy the summer..it looks promising. See you in August!
--R@na







No comments:

Post a Comment